Friday, November 15, 2013

Feng Shui – If I only had a brain

Feng Shui – If I only had a brain



Feng Shui – If I only had a brain



via AB Home Interiors:


|


When attracting blessings into a home many people overlook the unglamorous front, left corner. This is the Knowledge and self cultivation corner and when you have much sexier categories like money and fame, who cares about self cultivation? Unfortunately, just like any great cake recipe, it won’t set up without flour, eggs AND a little [...]


For more info: Feng Shui – If I only had a brain


AB Home Interiors


Feng Shui – If I only had a brain


Feng Shui – If I only had a brain Italian Design Italian Design - made in italy design furniture






from Italian Design http://www.themadeinitalydesign.com/9705/rassegna-web/feng-shui-if-i-only-had-a-brain.html

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment